Vibes Noise Reduction Earplugs
Vibes Hi-Fidelity Earplugs are reusable earplugs designed for sound quality that are used by individuals with sound sensitivity. Unlike traditional earmuffs that block and muffle sounds, Vibes decrease the volume of loud environments to a more comfortable level (average reduction of 22dB), while still allowing you to hear clearly and easily communicate with those around you. What is more, Vibes' clear design makes them virtually invisible, making it easy to be discreet about wearing hearing protection. When purchased we will also include a free pair of attachable cord that are worth £2.99 as a bonus.
Vibes have been featured in publications like Autism Parenting Magazine, the New York Times, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Wired Magazine, and more.
Recommended age 6+
Each pair of Vibes includes:
- Three sizes of interchangeable ear tips to ensure a secure fit for any sized ear
- Pocket sized carrying case
- attachable cord that allows the earplugs to be hung around the neck
- Donation to Hear the World Foundation, which provides hearing healthcare and hearing aids to children in need
Vibes are useful for:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Post-Concussion Syndrome/TBIs
- Meniere's Disease
- Anyone who is sensitive to loud sound